Here’s a look at what an ERA Agent’s Business Plan looks like.
SPRING 2020 REAL ESTATE BUSINESS PLAN
No matter the market or the economic conditions, people need to purchase and sell their homes and property. You have resources and assets that no other real estate professional has at their fingertips. For example, a 3D experience is more valuable than it has ever been and delivers real results for your clients.
Transacting business is changing in a very fast way. You need to be prepared to sell real estate from your home office, and deliver value to your neighbors, friends, clients and family that is different than before. If you have called all your past transactions and leads, contact your Broker for more.
All training will be conducted Live in the ERA Forum on Facebook
You can view it and request access here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theforumera
Calendar of events: http://calendar.erabrokers.com
Spring 2020 Business Plan Marketing Assets:
Included in the Spring 2020 Business Plan are the following:
- Real Estate Expert Signage for Your Home (don’t forget your text code!)
- Weekly Productivity Tracker
- Your past transactions with client information
- Your past inquiries with client information.
- Experience Your Home in 3D Case Study with Talking points
- Experience Your Home in 3D 1 Page Handout
- Digital Assets: https://erabrokers.com/2020
Step 1: START TODAY
- Have 5 real estate conversations per day in person or over the phone.
- Enter their contact information into Zap (or your preferred CRM)
- Set a follow-up dates and ask if they know anyone who could use your help.
- Go Live on Facebook/Instagram once per week minimum with an update.
Did you know you can also use your provided weekly planner to track your conversations?
Step 2: Set Up Your Temporary Sales Office
Your home is now your command center. Install your Real Estate Expert sign in your front yard. This is designed to help you have conversations with your neighbors and community.
- Questions about selling your home/buying a home.
- Questions about your home value.
- Questions about renting out your home as an investment.
- Questions about finding a family retreat.
- Questions about refinancing your home.
The website will have market research, links to searching for homes, rental analysis, and home warranty information.
If someone is looking to purchase or sell, remind them of a few key items that can help them:
- Your expertise and abilities.
- If selling, an ERA 3D Experience is a necessity and they will get more online exposure from you than any agent or brokerage.
- You can help them wherever they need. Set the appointment!
Don’t forget to use the ERA Guide and have fun!